"You wake up in a dark alley, not knowing anything. What has happened anyway? You struggle after the truth and answers. Answers you want to know in the darkness and fear that makes your heartbeat race like violent blows against your head. Where do 'they' come from? What has happened? Are you just going insane? The time is up: You can't stay there reading your SMS's forever. It's time to head out and find the answers".
Cry of Fear takes place in a quiet Scandinavian city known as Faversholm.
The actual location of the city is Stockholm, Sweden.
Cry of Fear has four difficulty levels:
The Normal difficulty is used on both the co-op campaign and the unlockable doctor campaign, and cannot be changed.
All the Chapters from SP have been added and continues on into Co-op (which is a separate campaign).
- Chapter 1 - Lost in a city
- Chapter 2 - Who is that Doctor?
- Chapter 3 - The City is not safe
- Chapter 4 - Drowned in sorrow
- Chapter 5 - Leaving This For Good
- Chapter 6 - It's Not Over Yet.
- Chapter 7 - Only safe at home
- Chapter 8 - My life ends here (Endings 1, 2, and 3 only)
(The Co-op Campaign Chapters are all listed here)
[Note: This takes you straight to the Co-op Chapters on the official wikia page.]